Ask us about our selection of Eco Tours!Download Printable .PDF
Experience the most of Israel at the best price - Guaranteed!
Participate in a hands-on experience while you tour Israel! Progressive environmental work being done in Israel is reshaping how Israelis live. Schools, homes, and outdoor equipment is being built out of mud for its environmental and structural benefits. Get your hands dirty in this mud-building activity, which will be the foundation of your fun-filled day.
What Will I Experience?
An interactive day with the land of Israel
Choose your location
You have the opportunity to choose from 1 of 2 locations to spend your day:
1. The Hadvir Hahadash school in Armon Hanatziv (Jerusalem), learning in an outdoor classroom space built out of recycled tires and mud.
2. Chava v’Adam, a fully sustainable eco-farm located outside Modi’in, between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
Roll up your sleeves
Get ready to get your hands dirty and build with mud! At the same time, you’ll learn about the Jewish significance of working with the land, the environmental benefits of building with mud, the current state of Israel’s environment, and the broader phenomenon of mud-building in Israel.
How early should I have my coffee?
Rise n’ shine for the incredible day ahead
You will be greeted by our staff at 8:00 a.m at your hotel after breakfast. Arrive at the mud-building site for a brief introduction to the day’s activities. From 9:00 a.m until 4:00 p.m you will learn about mud-building in Israel and do some yourself. Our guide will safely return you to your hotel by 5:00 p.m
Anything else I need to know?
A few tips to remember for your tour
– Dress in clothes that can get a little dirty!
– Bring a hat and water bottle
– Half-day options are available upon request